“The Department of Motor Vehicles: Who is Safe to Drive?”
Tuesday November 8 from 9:00am – 10:30am
at the Senior Center, Inc., 1180 Pepsi Place Charlottesville
Rebecca Parsio, RN, BSN
Healthcare Compliance Officer
- Red flags
- When and how to report a driver
- The DMV medical review process
- Driving rehabilitation specialist evaluations
- Emerging issues
Network with your favorite senior service providers at:
THE GOOD LIFE DESIGN COLLABORATIVE
Our mission is to make life easier and more fun for people of all ages and abilities by educating, connecting, and inspiring both consumers and service providers.
Our meetings are free of charge and open to everyone!
- Anyone planning smart ways to live a long and vital life
- People encountering health difficulties and the people who love them and care for them
- Providers of products and services designed to make life better for people encountering health problems or frailty
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Swider at 434.326.5323 ext2 or GoodLifeDesign(at)CareisThere.com
Snow Policy: If the Senior Center is open, we will have the meeting! Find out if the Center will be open by checking their website at www.SeniorCenterInc.org or by calling 434.974.7756 for a recorded message.