Are you a nurse, social worker, or other professional who loves working with older adults and their families? You may enjoy becoming a Lifestyle Coordinator with Care is There Geriatric Care Management!
Benefits of Working for Care is There Geriatric Care Management
- Make a profound difference in the lives of your clients
- Use your experience and creativity in a supportive, self-directed work environment
- Work part-time, integrating your client work with family or other commitments
- Do you meet the job requirements? (see below)
- Is part-time, occasional work appropriate for you? (Full-time work and guaranteed hours/work schedules are not available)
- Do you have the flexibility in your schedule to adjust to client emergencies?
- Are you comfortable learning new computer technologies for communication and documentation?
How is Care is There Different From a Companion Agency or a Home Health Agency?
Care is There is a geriatric care management company. We are managers who design and implement solutions in any area of our clients’ lives, and facilitate and supervise the work of other professionals.
Companion agencies specialize in light housekeeping, meal preparation, and similar services. Personal care agencies provide hands-on care in the activities of daily living like bathing and dressing. Home Health Agencies provide specialized skilled health care services.
Examples of The Work We Do Every Day
To get a feel for the work we do every day, browse through a fictional example of a client engagement:
Characteristics of Care is There Lifestyle Coordinators
- Self-directed and proactive
- Comfortable interacting with medical doctors, attorneys, financial planners, facility staff, and client families
- Enjoy the challenge of creating solutions in a constantly changing environment
- Collaborative – always looking for win-win outcomes
- Willing to learn new technologies and new approaches
- Flexible – able to rearrange schedules to address client emergencies or special needs.
Apply to Be a Care is There Lifestyle Coordinator
- Click here for Care is There Lifestyle Coordinator Job Requirements
- Fill out this form to tell us more about yourself: About You
- Email your resume/cover letter to JoinOurTeam@CareisThere.com or fax it to to 800.434.1633. We will contact you when we receive your documents.
- You may then be asked to fill out an application. If so, download and complete a job application here, in Microsoft Word format or PDF format. Email your application to JoinOurTeam@careisthere.com or fax it to 800.434.1633.
- You may then be asked to fill out an “Employment Inquiry Release” (permission to perform a background check.) If so, download this form, fill it out, and either email it to JoinOurTeam@careisthere.com or fax it to 800.434.1633.
Do You Live Outside Central Virginia or Kansas?
- Contact us! Care is There is expanding.