Transportation is critical for being connected to the services we need, the people we love, and the communities to which we contribute, but it can be difficult after we give up driving.
You might also be interested in these other solutions:
- How to Find Out if Your Elderly Parent is Safe to Drive in Virginia
- What To Do When Your Elderly Parent Needs To Stop Driving
- How Driving Skills Are Assessed For The Elderly
- Can My Loved One Improve Their Driving Skills And/Or Get Back Their License?
- How To Talk To Your Elderly Parents About Driving
- The Process Of Reporting An Unsafe Elderly Driver
- Life After Driving
- What If My Parent Forgets They Can’t Drive?
Do you need help managing the care of an elderly loved one in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, or Staunton Virginia or in Kansas City or Overland Park, Kansas?
Contact us at Care is There Geriatric Care Management for a free consultation: 800.434.1633 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We specialize in geriatric care management, support for independent living, assisted living enhancement, Aging Life Care™ services, and peace of mind for long distance caregivers.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association. Only ALCA members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. See the Team page of CareisThere.com for a list of our associates, and look for the Aging Life Care logo on the bio pages of our ACLA members.