At Care is There, our job is to help our senior citizen clients and their families have lives that work and lives that are joyful. So I’m always on the prowl for service providers that provide extraordinary customer service.
I was delighted when I visited the cardiologists at Cardiovascular Associates of Charlottesville and witnessed their commitment to excellence – not only in their technical medical services, but in their orientation to the experience of their patients.
Here are some of the attributes of this medical practice that caught my attention:
- Patients always see one of the nine board-certified cardiologists
- Two female physicians specialize in cardiac care for women
- Same-day consultations and quickly scheduled echocardiograms
- Always have a doctor at Martha Jefferson Hospital to immediately address emergencies
- In-office service for a range of tests
- Nurses carry electronic tablets that give them quick access to electronic medical records
- A full service location in Pantops, as well as outreach offices in Madison, and Zion Crossroads.
And, when you’re in the office you feel the positive bustle of good people working hard to ensure their patients are happy and well.
To find out more about Cardiovascular Associates of Charlottesville, contact Adair Jackson, Practice Administrator at 434.293.4072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more articles like this, see… For more articles like this, see: Resources for Central Virginia.
Know someone who worries about their elderly parent inCharlottesville, Staunton, or Harrisonburg Virginia? Care is There Geriatric Care Management can help! Have them contact me, Elizabeth, for a free consultation: 434.326.5323ext 2 or Elizabeth@careisthere.com.
For more information about our services, and to read testimonials from our clients, visit our website. Also, view this short video about our care management services.
Elizabeth Swider, Certified Senior Advisor and Certified Aging in Place Specialist
President, Care is There Geriatric Care Management
Support for independent living and long distance caregiving; assisted living enhancement
Leave a Reply