Contributing to favorite charities can be a fulfilling way for financially secure older adults to help others. There are several things you can do to help your elderly loved ones make such contributions with care and confidence while avoiding inefficient charities, tax mistakes, and duplicate payments. You can find these tips and more on our Solutions page.
You might also be interested in these other solutions:
- Help Your Elderly Loved One Pay Their Bills and Manage Their Mail
- Reduce Solicitation Mail and Calls to Your Elderly Loved One
- Identity Theft: How to Protect Your Elderly Loved One
- Scams and Fraud: How to Protect Elderly Loved Ones
- Reconciling Bank Statements – Help Your Elderly Loved One
Do you need help managing the care of an elderly loved one in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, or Staunton Virginia or in Kansas City or Overland Park, Kansas?
Contact us at Care is There Geriatric Care Management 800.434.1633 or email@example.com. We offer geriatric care management, support for independent living, assisted living enhancement, Aging Life Care™ services, and peace of mind for long distance caregivers.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association. Only ALCA members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. See the Team page of CareisThere.com for a list of our associates, and look for the Aging Life Care logo on the bio pages of our ALCA members.