Dear Valued Clients, Families and Professional Partners:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we have all had to adjust to a new kind of normal. At Care is There, we are committed to providing high-quality care management while safeguarding the health and wellness of our clients.
Our team continues to follow the recommendations and precautions as outlined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Frequent, thorough handwashing with soap and water
- Use of alcohol-based hand rub with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol when hand washing is not feasible
- Staff not having in-person interactions with clients if the staff member has any symptoms
- Staff wearing face masks when interacting with clients in person and social distancing is difficult to maintain
- Staff maintaining social distancing, including limiting or eliminating hand shaking
We continue to abide by restrictions or requests put in place by the hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and senior living communities. In these situations, we are unable to visit our clients in person, yet much of our work can be done by phone. We are also able to use video calls or socially distanced methods to communicate directly with our clients whom we are unable to visit.
Please feel free to contact the location manager for your region with any questions or concerns.
Charlottesville and the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Manager, Central Virginia Office
Kansas City Region, Kansas and Missouri
Lauren Bond, RN, Aging Life Care Association Member
Director of Client Services, Kansas Office