Gathering documents for the tax preparer can be easy, orderly, and stress free for your elderly loved one when they have some simple assistance.
In this article we will share the recommendations given by the IRS to:
- Help you choose a tax preparer
- Find out what documents are needed for the tax return
- Be vigilant for tax scams
And we’ll also share some of our tips about being organized and prepared.
You might also be interested in these other solutions:
- Help Your Elderly Loved One Pay Their Bills and Manage Their Mail
- Charitable Donations: Help Your Elderly Loved One Make Smart Decisions
- Reconciling Bank Statements – Help Your Elderly Loved One
- Scams and Fraud: How to Protect Elderly Loved Ones
- Identity Theft: How to Protect Your Elderly Loved One
Do you need help managing the care of an elderly loved one in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, or Staunton Virginia or in Kansas City or Overland Park, Kansas?
Contact us at Care is There Geriatric Care Management 800.434.1633 or email@example.com. We offer geriatric care management, support for independent living, assisted living enhancement, Aging Life Care™ services, and peace of mind for long distance caregivers.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association. Only ALCA members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. See the Team page of CareisThere.com for a list of our associates, and look for the Aging Life Care logo on the bio pages of our ALCA members.
Leave a Reply