Worried that your elderly parent is no longer safe to drive in Virginia?
- How to recognize the signs of unsafe driving
- How to obtain a driver safety evaluation
- How to request a medical review from the Department of Motor Vehicles
- How the DMV conducts a medical review
- How driving evaluations can help drivers improve their skills
- How Care is There can help
Do you need help managing the care of an elderly loved one in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, or Staunton Virginia or in Kansas City or Overland Park, Kansas?
Contact us at Care is There Geriatric Care Management for a free consultation: 800.434.1633 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer geriatric care management, support for independent living, assisted living enhancement, Aging Life Care™ services, and peace of mind for long distance caregivers.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association. Only ALCA members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. See the Team page of CareisThere.com for a list of our associates, and look for the Aging Life Care logo on the bio pages of our ACLA members.