Did you know that you or your loved one may have insurance benefits that could help with the cost of hearing aids? Watch this short video from Hearing at Home.
See these related articles:
- How to Know if You Have Hearing Loss
- Causes of Hearing Loss in the Elderly
- Tips for Communicating with an Elderly Loved One with Hearing Loss
- Clear Speech Technique Helps Your Hearing Impaired Loved One Understand You
- How to Insert Hearing Aids Properly
- How to Maintain Hearing Aids – Hearing at Home
- How to Maintain Hearing Aids – Rivanna Hearing Aid Center
You might also be interested in these other solutions:
Do you need help managing the care of an elderly loved one in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, or Staunton Virginia or in Kansas City or Overland Park, Kansas?
Contact us at Care is There Geriatric Care Management 800.434.1633 or email@example.com. We offer geriatric care management, support for independent living, assisted living enhancement, Aging Life Care™ services, and peace of mind for long distance caregivers.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association. Only ALCA members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. See the Team page of CareisThere.com for a list of our associates, and look for the Aging Life Care logo on the bio pages of our ALCA members.