Network with us! It’s free! We meet at the Senior Center from 9:00 – 10:30 on the second Tuesday of every month. Just drop in!
1180 Pepsi Place, Charlottesville Va
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Swider: 434.326.5323 ext 2, GoodLifeDesign@CareisThere.com; or Dawn Schultz, volunteer, Senior Center Inc. 434-974-7756, www.seniorcenterinc.org
Our Mission: To make life easier and more fun for people of all ages and abilities by educating, connecting, and inspiring both consumers and service providers.
Who We Serve:
- Anyone planning smart ways to live a long and vital life
- People encountering health difficulties and the people who love them and care for them
- Providers of products and services designed to make life better for people encountering health problems or frailty
- The Central Virginia area
What We Do:
- Meet once per month to learn about and discuss a topic of interest and to get to know each other better. Check our events listing or like our Facebook page for meeting places and times.
Helping people live “the good life” despite whatever obstacles may arise along the way
Helping people design their own lives by educating them, ourselves, and each other about options and opportunities
Creating good design – solutions that are purposeful, elegant, and practical
Championing “the good fight for the good life”: acknowledging the challenges that aging, injury, or disease can bring, while believing the human spirit can always prevail
Doing good -Living good lives by serving others
How to Join Us:
- Attend our free meetings – check our events listing or like our Facebook page for meeting places and times
- Subscribe to our meeting reminder email list below. (If you use Gmail tabs, drag our first message from your Promotions tab to your Primary tab so all future emails will go there.)