Struggling to manage mail, bills and paperwork can be a sign of cognitive decline, vision problems or it may be due to the loss of a life partner who used to manage these aspects of life.
It is important to find solutions so you or your loved ones don’t face problems because of late bill payments, overdue taxes, or scams.
At Care is There Geriatric Care Management, we manage mail, pay bills, and handle paperwork for most of our clients.
Charlottesville Area: 434.326.5323
Shenandoah Valley: 540. 246.0211
Toll Free: 800.434.1633
- Identity Theft: How to Protect Your Elderly Loved One
- Scams and Fraud: How to Protect Your Elderly Loved One
- Reduce Unwanted Solicitation Calls and Mail
- Reconciling Bank Statements – Help Your Elderly Loved One
- Help Your Elderly Loved Ones Pay Bills and Manage Mail
- Managing Charitable Contributions with Your Elderly Loved One
- Gathering Tax Documents for the Tax Return: Helping Your Elderly Loved One