Transitions are difficult for elderly people to manage on their own. Problems with personal mobility, cognitive difficulty, loss of hearing or vision, and the loss of social support systems create obstacles that older adults struggle with and their loved ones worry about.
During transitions, Care Coordination becomes even more critical.
In this section we give you ideas about how to help your loved one manage transitions in several different areas of life. See the articles below.
Central Virginia: 434.326.5323
Kansas City, Kansas: 913.815.1486
Toll Free: 800.434.1633
- Care Coordination
- Health Care Transitions
- Choosing a New Home or Residence
- Losing a Spouse or Other Social Transition
- Create Your Plan for Extended Care
- End of Life Support
- Tips for Moving to a New Residence
- What to Do When a Loved One Dies
- How to Plan a Funeral
- Enroll Your Loved One in an Adult Day Care Program