Senior living communities offer many residential options for older adults and differing levels of care.
Older adults move to senior living communities for many reasons:
- Simplify home maintenance
- Utilize transportation provided by the community
- Enjoy meals prepared for them
- Participate in social activities
- Be closer to health care
- Have assistance with activities of daily living
- Have their medications managed for them
- Be close to a spouse requiring a different level of care
Levels of care vary widely.
Senior living is regulated differently by state. See our summaries organized by the areas we serve:
If your loved one is considering moving to a senior living community, we can help you understand the options in our local area. We are not affiliated with or compensated by any senior living community. We work directly for you so you can be assured of an objective perspective. Contact Care is There today for a free consultation.
Charlottesville Area: 434.326.5323
Shenandoah Valley: 540. 246.0211
Toll Free: 800.434.1633