Senior living communities in Virginia vary widely in the services they offer. Below is a list of general types of communities, with articles about each.
- Independent Living Communities
- Assisted Living Communities
- Memory Care Communities
- In-patient Skilled Nursing Facilities and Rehabilitation Facilities
- Custodial Long Term Care Communities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
We can help your loved one choose and transition into the senior living community that is right for them. Contact Care is There today for a free consultation.
Charlottesville Area: 434.326.5323
Shenandoah Valley: 540. 246.0211
Toll Free: 800.434.1633