Daily Living Center in Waynesboro Va is an excellent resource for both caregivers and care receivers. Daily respite services provide a valuable and resonably priced way for caregivers to go to work, run errands, or just take time for themselves. I urge caregivers to give these services a try and see the difference it can make in everyone’s lives!
Daily Living Center provides adult day health care services for adults who are limited in their ability to fully live independently – due to phyical or memory impairment – but do not require 24-hour nursing care.
The Center allows family and friends to attend to their daily lives knowing that their loved one is being taken care of in a positive, safe, caring environment. They serve clients from Waynesboro, Staunton, and throughout Augusta County from Churchville to Crimora.
Daily Living Center offers:
- A Secure environment
- Socialization and Recreational Activities
- Health monitoring by licensed professionals
- Nutritious hot meals and two snacks
- Bathing , additional cost
- Hair Salon by appointment only
Adult Day Health Care Center Hours, Fees, and Transportation
- Open 5 days a week, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Accepts adults 18 years and older without regard to race, religion or natural origin
- Can provide wheelchair accessible transportation
- Offers a Caregivers Support Group meeting on the third Monday of every month
- Accepts Private pay, Medicaid, VPAS (Valley Program for the Aging Services) and is Veterans Administration certified. Some scholarship fees may be available.
- Current cost is a reasonable $65.00 a day, transportation extra
Daily Living Center Contact information
Terry Team, Director
990 E. Hopeman Parkway
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
For More Resources
The geriatric care managers at Care is There can help you find the resources you need to care for your elderly loved ones. Call Elizabeth at 434.326.5323 ext 2, or visit the Care is There website.
For more resources, ideas and reflections: