Judi Kelly Cleary, CDP, ALFA
Judi Kelly Cleary’s twenty-five years of experience working with seniors with dementia has taught her what works. She is a Certified Dementia Practitioner, a Licensed Assisted Living Administrator, and a Nationally Certified Activity Director. She has provided Dementia Training Programs for over 10 years.
See Judi’s online course, “Alzheimer’s and Other Dementia – What to Know, What to Do“, at this link.
- Best practices for interaction based on stage of cognitive loss
- How to adapt physical spaces into supportive environments
- Effective care and activity schedules
- Dementia specific meal service and food types
- Tips and techniques for direct care staff and those administering medication
- Ethical decisions and support for family as quality of life declines
- Supportive techniques for behavior challenges such as:
- Resistance to care
- Calling out
- Eliminating (urine/feces) in inappropriate places
- Staying awake throughout the night
- Challenges with eating
Contact Judi Kelly Cleary about how she can help you, your family, or your care community: ClearysConsulting.com.