Do you worry about your loved one? Care is There creates a unique website for each of our client families so you can stay informed about your loved one’s care.
The website is provided to you at no additional cost, and includes the following benefits:
- Your lifestyle coordinator posts an update every time we visit your loved one or perform a service for them.
- You can elect to receive these updates as emails or texts in addition to website posts
- You can post messages to the care team through the same website Updates accumulate as a searchable record of your loved one’s care, and are available on the web in the case of emergency
- Care team contact information is stored on the website for your convenience
- Documents can be stored on the website for use by the entire care team and can be printed as needed: current medication lists, medical history, test results, medical instructions, discharge plans, etc.
Our clients regularly report how much peace of mind they gain through participation in our websites. Read more in our testimonials.
Ready to get started? Contact Care is There for a free consultation.