Worried about your elderly loved one or client being safe at home? For good reason! It’s easy to have a fall or other accident, but it’s also easy to improve home safety with a few small changes.
Care is There can help!
If You Live In Our Service Area
If you live in our service area of Charlottesville, Virginia and the surrounding counties and the Shenandoah Valley (Harrisonburg, Staunton, etc.) we can meet personally with you or your client/loved one and make their home safer. We can:
- Use the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Home Safety Checklist to review your home for potential safety concerns
- Help hire reputable professionals to correct home safety problems
- Be present when repairs are being made
- Help prepare an Emergency Plan (See our articles on Emergency Preparedness)
If your client or loved one becomes an ongoing client of ours, we will check in on them and solve any new problems as they arise. You might also be interested in our Just in Case service, where we get to know your loved one so that if a need arises in the future, we’ll be there.
No Matter Where You Live
If you don’t live in our service area, we can guide you so you can easily do it yourself or assign it to a member of your care team! Click here for our free online course.
If you would like personal coaching about your loved ones’ situation, click here.
What Else Would You Like Help With?
- Geriatric Care Management, including Support for Independent Living, Assisted Living Enhancement, and Just in Case services
- Daily Money Management and Bill Pay services
- Online Courses for Long Distance Caregivers
- Personal Coaching
Do you need help managing the care of an elderly loved one in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, or Staunton, Virginia?
Contact us at Care is There Geriatric Care Management 800.434.1633 or email@example.com. We offer geriatric care management, support for independent living, assisted living enhancement, Aging Life Care™ services, and peace of mind for long distance caregivers.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association. Only ALCA members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. See the Team page of CareisThere.com for a list of our associates, and look for the Aging Life Care logo on the bio pages of our ALCA members.