Incontinence is a major cause of institutionalization for older adults. In this article, we explore ways to manage urinary incontinence so your loved one or client can participate comfortably in the daily activities they enjoy.
You might also be interested in these other solutions:
- Help Your Loved One Manage a Chronic Illness
- What Type of Home Care Aide to Hire for Your Elderly Loved One in Virginia
- How to Hire a Personal Care Aide
- Create Your Plan for Extended Care
- How to Advocate for an Elderly Loved One at Medical Appointments
Do you need help managing the care of an elderly loved one in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, or Staunton Virginia or in Kansas City or Overland Park, Kansas?
Contact us at Care is There Geriatric Care Management 800.434.1633 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer geriatric care management, support for independent living, assisted living enhancement, Aging Life Care™ services, and peace of mind for long distance caregivers.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association. Only ALCA members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. See the Team page of CareisThere.com for a list of our associates, and look for the Aging Life Care logo on the bio pages of our ALCA members.
Leave a Reply