Have you written your will? Is it time to review it? Do you need a trust? Care is There looks at wills and trusts in this Solutions article so you can have a better understanding of which you need, when to make them and when to review them.
You might also be interested in these other solutions:
- Durable General Power of Attorney – Naming an Agent
- Prepare Your Advance Health Care Directives and Name a Health Care Agent
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR): How to Make Your Wishes Known
- POLST: Physician’s Order for Life Sustaining Treatment
- Mail, Bills, and Paperwork
Do you need help managing the care of an elderly loved one in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, or Staunton Virginia or in Kansas City or Overland Park, Kansas?
Contact us at Care is There Geriatric Care Management 800.434.1633 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer geriatric care management, support for independent living, assisted living enhancement, Aging Life Care™ services, and peace of mind for long distance caregivers.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association. Only ALCA members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. See the Team page of CareisThere.com for a list of our associates, and look for the Aging Life Care logo on the bio pages of our ALCA members.